Thursday 13 May 2010

Susanne sings at Lewinski's


My first night back at restaurant Lewinski was a nice surprise.
I thought maybe it will not be any guests when the town is so quiet,
but we had about 45 people in.
About 10 line dancers showed up and I sang
line dance songs the whole night through.

This is now my agenda at Lewinski's :

During the month of May:
Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays.
8.30 - 11.30 pm

During the month of June:
Every night except Tuesdays and Sundays.
8.30 - 11.30 pm
Fridays and Saturday 8.30 - 10.30 pm

Restaurant Lewinski is located at the corner next to
the big bus stop in Los Cristianos.
It's between the bus stop and the hotel Princesa Dacil.
Welcome

One of the guests in the night, Marja Ahlgren from Sweden,
made a couple of videos during the night and
sent them to me over the internet the next day.
Please, click on the arrow to watch a shorter version of them.

If you like to watch my video clip from the same night, please, click here.
(You will be moved from this site over to my private blog)





Susanne

No comments: