Wednesday 9 January 2008

e@ Sheila Martin and Ted


Hello to you both. A happy new year to you. I am hoping you remember me and my partner when we visited Tenerife in October 2007. I have attached a couple of photos for you. We had a wonderful time in Tenerife but the highlight of our holiday was meeting you and Clas. You are absolutely the best we saw while we were out there. You and Clas made us feel very welcome and i was over the moon with your show. If you remember, I am country and western mad. .I hope this finds you both in good health. Are you back in Lewinski,s again this year? If not, do you know where you will be? It would be good to see you both again. I'll close for now and hope you receive this e-mail ok. Take care both of you. Sheila and Ted xx

1 comment:

Clas & Susanne said...

Hi friends
So far we are at Lewinski restaurant. We will keep you posted on this site and by e-mail when any major changes happens.A wealthy and prosperous new year to both of you and thanx for the photos !